Health & Wellness
Guides & Resources
Not an emergency?
Consider Telehealth first
MDLIVE saves you time and money compared to the ER or urgent care center.
- No need to wait until your doctor’s office opens. No need to leave work to get to the doctor. You can talk to a board certified doctor anytime, day or night by mobile app, video, or phone.
- $0 copay for EPO, High PPO, and Low PPO plan members; Subject to deductible, then $0 copay for Bronze and Silver HSA plan members.
- Your doctor will send prescriptions (if medically necessary) to your nearest pharmacy.
Keep up with preventative care
Getting your preventive screening tests is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health.
Screenings can help find diseases early, when they may be easiest to treat and before you have symptoms. Talk to your doctor about whether—and when—you should get these common screening tests based on your age, health history, genetics and other personal risk factors.
The Trust’s health plans cover a set of these preventive services at no cost to you. That’s no copayment, no co-insurance, and no deductible to receive recommended preventive health services, such as screenings, vaccinations, and counseling.
For example, depending on your age, you may have access to preventive services such as:
- Blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol tests
- Many cancer screenings, including mammograms and colonoscopies
- Counseling on such topics as quitting smoking, losing weight, eating healthfully, treating depression, and reducing alcohol use
- Regular well-baby and well-child visits, from birth to age 21
- Routine vaccinations against diseases such as measles, polio, or meningitis
- Counseling, screening, and vaccines to ensure healthy pregnancies
- Flu and pneumonia shots
These services are only covered at 100% when delivered by a doctor or other provider in your plan’s network.
Plans and Benefits